Word Craze Answers Level 45
All the questions of Level 45 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 45
- 1: What is this sweet coating found on a cake? A: ICING
- 2: Coins and bills used to purchase goods and services A: MONEY
- 3: Ring-shaped pastry that goes well with cream cheese and other spreads A: BAGEL
- 4: A gem that comes from oysters, mussels, and clams A: PEARL
- 5: To secretly get married without parental approval A: ELOPE
- 6: Flashy gambling establishment A: CASINO
- 7: What kind of concert would you see this hand sign at? A: ROCK
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.