Word Craze Answers Level 46
All the questions of Level 46 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 46
- 1: Part of a chair where you can lay your upper limbs A: Armrest
- 2: Robert Downey Jr. portrayed this superhero on the silver screen A: Ironman
- 3: Mythical being that is half-woman, half-fish A: Mermaid
- 4: What is this type of room? A: Nursery
- 5: Buckingham ______ is the official London residence of the British royal family A: Palace
- 6: A “couch ______ ” is a person who lazes around watching TV A: Potato
- 7: Coffee brand with a #1 logo A: Starbucks
- 8: Essential restroom device A: Toilet
- 9: Packaging that goes around gum A: Wrapper
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.