Word Craze Answers Level 47
All the questions of Level 47 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 47
- 1: Meaty remedy for a cold A: CHICKENSOUP
- 2: Type of snack stand at a ball game A: CONCESSION
- 3: What are these pieces of sporting equipment? A: GOLFCLUBS
- 4: Lacking the ability to distinguish certain colors A: COLORBLIND
- 5: Large absorbent cloth you might bring for a day of seaside fun A: BEACHTOWEL
- 6: Equine-based unit of engine performance A: HORSEPOWER
- 7: US automaker colloquially known as “Chevy” A: CHEVROLET
- 8: Disney princess who was given a poisoned apple A: SNOWWHITE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.