Word Craze Answers Level 48
All the questions of Level 48 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 48
- 1: Old _______ had a farm, E I E I O A: MACDONALD
- 2: What is this type of liquid-filled bedding? A: WATERBED
- 3: Many pictures put together to give the illusion of movement A: ANIMATION
- 4: “_________ is bliss”; one can’t be troubled by what one doesn’t know about A: IGNORANCE
- 5: Sock that might be filled if you’ve been a good boy or girl A: STOCKING
- 6: To put someone in jail A: IMPRISON
- 7: Relieving stress; chilling out A: RELAXING
- 8: Mountain that can erupt A: VOLCANO
- 9: Yellow liquid found in the center of the object laid by a hen A: EGGYOLK
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.