Word Craze Answers Level 49
All the questions of Level 49 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 49
- 1: One half of login information alongside a password A: USERNAME
- 2: What are these seafood items? A: SHRIMPS
- 3: Famous coffee brand with a mermaid mascot A: STARBUCKS
- 4: What are these supportive tools? A: CRUTCHES
- 5: The part of the hiring process where the employer and applicant learn about one another A: INTERVIEW
- 6: A criminal who intentionally starts a fire A: ARSONIST
- 7: Sport where scaled, aquatic animals are caught using nets or poles A: FISHING
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.