Word Craze Answers Level 5
All the questions of Level 5 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 5
- 1: Partner of washer A: Dryer
- 2: Company that owns YouTube A: Google
- 3: Who is this cartoon mouse? A: Jerry
- 4: ______ Bieber was signed to a record label at the age of 14 A: Justin
- 5: This preserved body wrapped in bandages can be found in Egypt and many horror movies A: Mummy
- 6: To earn a point in a sport A: Score
- 7: Canada is the ______ largest country by landmass A: Second
- 8: What dropping food on your clothes might leave A: Stain
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.