Word Craze Answers Level 5
All the questions of Level 5 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 5
- 1: A digital letter that may or may not have an attachment A: EMAIL
- 2: What mythical being is practicing on this target? A: CUPID
- 3: Thinly sliced strips of pork with distinctive fat stripes A: BACON
- 4: Bouquet thrower A: BRIDE
- 5: The stereotypical food for squirrels A: ACORN
- 6: Models strike them A: POSES
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.