Word Craze Answers Level 51
All the questions of Level 51 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 51
- 1: The dog is sometimes accused of eating this by children A: HOMEWORK
- 2: What is this hole in a door? A: LETTERBOX
- 3: A number that represents a part of a whole, e.g. 1/4 or 2/5 A: FRACTION
- 4: Legendary music festival held in 1969, on a dairy farm in Bethel, New York A: WOODSTOCK
- 5: Jewelry typically worn around one’s nape and throat A: NECKLACE
- 6: Something used as the norm or model for comparisons A: STANDARD
- 7: Heated bread pops out of this kitchen appliance A: TOASTER
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.