Word Craze Answers Level 52
All the questions of Level 52 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 52
- 1: Leaving extra money on the table for a restaurant server A: TIPPING
- 2: What many maze paths lead to A: DEADENDS
- 3: What is this type of motion sickness? A: CARSICK
- 4: “The Great ______” is a 1925 novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald A: GATSBY
- 5: This portable device is a relief for asthma patients A: INHALER
- 6: What animal is this seal named after? A: ELEPHANT
- 7: A professional who examines teeth A: DENTIST
- 8: Common hide-and-seek location A: CLOSET
- 9: Phone menu where saved names and numbers are stored A: CONTACTS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.