Word Craze Answers Level 52
All the questions of Level 52 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 52
- 1: The number of lives that a cat is said to have A: Nine
- 2: Single-digit number that is considered lucky A: Seven
- 3: It’s usually the number of items on “top” or “most” lists A: Ten
- 4: Most months have this many days A: Thirtyone
- 5: In blackjack, the goal is to get this number A: Twentyone
- 6: A room with this number of people has a 50% chance of two of them having the same birthday A: Twentythree
- 7: The smallest prime number A: Two
- 8: This number cannot be represented by Roman numerals A: Zero
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.