Word Craze Answers Level 56
All the questions of Level 56 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 56
- 1: Something that is “one __ _ ___” is unique A: OFAKIND
- 2: What type of fruit are these? A: BERRIES
- 3: You definitely want to avoid this part of a bee A: STINGER
- 4: What is this object that might be filled with “junk”? A: MAILBOX
- 5: A garden of fruit-producing trees and plants A: ORCHARD
- 6: To draw in breath A: INHALE
- 7: Singer that says “Hello” while “Rolling in the Deep” A: ADELE
- 8: Decorative Christmas ring of leaves, often found on a door A: WREATH
- 9: Chess piece beside the Queen or King A: BISHOP
- 10: What is this popular grain? A: WHEAT
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.