Word Craze Answers Level 57
All the questions of Level 57 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 57
- 1: Sound of a clock A: TICKTOCK
- 2: What is the last name of this famed tennis player? A: WILLIAMS
- 3: What sport uses these? A: PINGPONG
- 4: “Pirates of the ________” refers to both a Disneyland ride and the film series loosely based on it A: CARIBBEAN
- 5: People affected by this condition have trouble sleeping A: INSOMNIA
- 6: Direction not headed toward progress A: BACKWARD
- 7: A headache you might get after a night of drinking A: HANGOVER
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.