Word Craze Answers Level 60
All the questions of Level 60 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 60
- 1: Have a realistic chance of occurring A: POSSIBLE
- 2: What is this animal? A: BLUEWHALE
- 3: Exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion of excitement A: HYSTERIA
- 4: “_______ Gangster”, 2007 crime drama starring Denzel Washington as criminal Frank Lucas A: AMERICAN
- 5: A building that contains several rentable living spaces A: APARTMENT
- 6: What is this object? A: PIGGYBANK
- 7: Alice sat at one of these with the Mad Hatter A: TEAPARTY
- 8: Exams that take place halfway through a college course A: MIDTERMS
- 9: Famous place in Los Angeles where stars are made A: HOLLYWOOD
- 10: An informal, spur of the moment photo A: SNAPSHOT
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.