Word Craze Answers Level 61
All the questions of Level 61 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 61
- 1: Try to hit a homerun in this sport A: Baseball
- 2: Giannis Antetokounmpo was the 2020 MVP in this sport A: Basketball
- 3: This sport uses equipment like the parallel bars and pommel horse A: Gymnastics
- 4: Around the world, this sport is also known as “football” A: Soccer
- 5: Sport where one catches waves A: Surfing
- 6: In this sport, one might go freestyle or butterfly A: Swimming
- 7: This sport has a lot of “love” A: Tennis
- 8: A spiked ball is hard to return in this sport A: Volleyball
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.