Word Craze Answers Level 62
All the questions of Level 62 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 62
- 1: Expression of gratitude and appreciation A: THANKYOU
- 2: Holiday where all manner of monsters come out for candy A: HALLOWEEN
- 3: What is this expression that conveys longing? A: MISSINGYOU
- 4: They roll them out for celebrities A: REDCARPET
- 5: What restless expression does this represent? A: CABINFEVER
- 6: Means “good luck” backstage A: BREAKALEG
- 7: Summertime drink often sold at small stands by children A: LEMONADE
- 8: Bruce Lee’s signature weapon, made of two sticks connected by a chain A: NUNCHUCKS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.