Word Craze Answers Level 63
All the questions of Level 63 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 63
- 1: Tooth pain A: Ache
- 2: Group of musicians A: Band
- 3: What word can go before the following answers to form brand new words? A: Head
- 4: Not a gatherer A: Hunter
- 5: Shortest distance between two points is a straight ____ A: Line
- 6: One-fourth of a whole A: Quarter
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.