Word Craze Answers Level 64
All the questions of Level 64 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 64
- 1: What is this animal? A: Badger
- 2: Glassware used to hold liquids in laboratories A: Beaker
- 3: What is this close relative of onions and garlic? A: Chives
- 4: Iron Chef is this type of competition A: Cooking
- 5: When no more members of a species exist, it is said to be this A: Extinct
- 6: This weekday is typically the last working day for the week A: Friday
- 7: The scene shown here is from the 2008 romance/musical “_____ Mia!” A: Mamma
- 8: A high-quality product and a cost to get such a product are called this A: Premium
- 9: Charlie Brown’s pet beagle A: Snoopy
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.