Word Craze Answers Level 69
All the questions of Level 69 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 69
- 1: To leave the work force and start to get pension A: RETIRE
- 2: What yoga pose is she performing here? A: TREE
- 3: What Bond film is this referring to? A: SKYFALL
- 4: Chicken, gold, and wisdom can be found in this form A: NUGGET
- 5: Cutting these vegetables can leave you in tears A: ONIONS
- 6: An interior space where a car can be parked A: GARAGE
- 7: Bamboo-eating bear native to Southern China A: PANDA
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.