Word Craze Answers Level 69
All the questions of Level 69 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 69
- 1: Purring pet A: Cat
- 2: Fastest land animal in the world A: Cheetah
- 3: The below are examples of these A: Felines
- 4: Luxury British car manufacturer A: Jaguar
- 5: Scar or Simba, for example A: Lion
- 6: Long-standing sportswear rival of Adidas A: Puma
- 7: The Bengal _____ is the national animal of India and Bangladesh A: Tiger
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.