Word Craze Answers Level 7
All the questions of Level 7 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 7
- 1: Glass container a soda or message might come in A: Bottle
- 2: These drinking containers have their own seats in cars and theaters A: Cups
- 3: This musician who sang “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” is named Elton ____ A: John
- 4: Device with a familiar ring A: Phone
- 5: Type of music that might “roll” A: Rock
- 6: To get rid of, as in a mustache or other unwanted hair A: Shave
- 7: What are there two green ones of in this image? A: Socks
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.