Word Craze Answers Level 71
All the questions of Level 71 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 71
- 1: [Amend] To make some desserts A: Bake
- 2: [Amend] To prohibit legally A: Ban
- 3: [Amend] Batman villain played by Tom Hardy; “You are the ____ of my existance” A: Bane
- 4: [Amend] Recycling container A: Bin
- 5: [Amend] Japanese beverage A: Sake
- 6: [Amend] Tremble A: Shake
- 7: [Amend] Elegant fabric A: Silk
- 8: [Amend] Morally wrong A: Sin
- 9: [Amend] Dishwashing basin A: Sink
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.