Word Craze Answers Level 73
All the questions of Level 73 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 73
- 1: Shakespearean female lead, opposite to Romeo A: JULIET
- 2: The capital of Russia; where St. Basil’s Cathedral is located A: MOSCOW
- 3: What kind of playground equipment is this? A: SEESAW
- 4: A container for your screwdriver, hammer, pliers, etc. A: TOOLBOX
- 5: What is this profession? A: DISCJOCKEY
- 6: University in Massachusetts with the most US presidents as alumni A: HARVARD
- 7: “It’s always _______ before the dawn”, a reminder to stay positive when things are bad A: DARKEST
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.