Word Craze Answers Level 73
All the questions of Level 73 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 73
- 1: The _______ were an English rock sensation who sang “Hey Jude” A: Beatles
- 2: The sound that a train makes in cartoons A: Choochoo
- 3: This object has hands, but cannot touch A: Clock
- 4: What is this manual of recipes? A: Cookbook
- 5: Type of bed suspended between two trees A: Hammock
- 6: What Star Wars character did this Indiana Jones actor play? A: Hansolo
- 7: Person who is taught by a teacher A: Student
- 8: This liquid’s chemical formula is H20 A: Water
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.