Word Craze Answers Level 74
All the questions of Level 74 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 74
- 1: [Amend] Freed of moisture A: Dried
- 2: [Anagram] Something you don’t want to get from your employer? A: Fired
- 3: [Amend] Cartoon Flintstone father A: Fred
- 4: [Amend] Cooked chicken in a certain way A: Fried
- 5: [Amend] It can be hard to distinguish this color from green if you have color blindness A: Red
- 6: [Anagram] Brought before a judge; _____, tested and true A: Tried
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.