Word Craze Answers Level 75
All the questions of Level 75 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 75
- 1: A pistol or rifle, for example A: Gun
- 2: Superhero suffix to “Spider”, “Iron, “Bat”, and “Super” A: Man
- 3: Weather requiring an umbrella A: Rain
- 4: It’s just up above A: Sky
- 5: When paired, the following answers form 3 movie titles starring this actor A: Tomcruise
- 6: Number one, as on a chart A: Top
- 7: Classic ice cream flavor A: Vanilla
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.