Word Craze Answers Level 76
All the questions of Level 76 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 76
- 1: Another word for a drink or liquid refreshment A: Beverage
- 2: A popular myth is that eating carrots can improve this A: Eyesight
- 3: Thumb-raisers looking for rides A: Hitchhikers
- 4: What condiment goes well with these? A: Ketchup
- 5: Organs that filter blood A: Kidneys
- 6: Famous city in Nevada filled with casinos and other attractions A: Lasvegas
- 7: Idiomatically, this is the best medicine, but I’d get a second opinion! A: Laughter
- 8: The “R” in “R&D” A: Research
- 9: If you put things on the front lawn with price tags attached, you might be holding a ____ ____ A: Yardsale
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.