Word Craze Answers Level 77
All the questions of Level 77 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 77
- 1: [Amend] Goes ahead A: Leads
- 2: [Amend] Highest point A: Peak
- 3: [Amend] Begs A: Pleads
- 4: [Amend] Enjoys a paperback A: Reads
- 5: [Anagram] Harvests; He _____ what he sows A: Reaps
- 6: [Anagram] To grant mercy A: Spare
- 7: [Amend] “Bark at me!” A: Speak
- 8: [Amend] Weapon that can be used from afar A: Spear
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.