Word Craze Answers Level 79
All the questions of Level 79 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 79
- 1: If something moves too fast, it may appear as this unclear vision A: Blur
- 2: Entryways into buildings A: Doors
- 3: Philadelphia footballers; rock band behind “Hotel California” A: Eagles
- 4: Hershey’s little treat A: Kiss
- 5: An artist’s source of inspiration; British rock band behind “Time is Running Out” A: Muse
- 6: Ultimate state of being in Indian religions; punk rock band of Kurt Cobain A: Nirvana
- 7: A water source in the desert; rock band of the Gallagher brothers A: Oasis
- 8: Peacekeeper who enforces the law A: Police
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.