Word Craze Answers Level 81
All the questions of Level 81 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 81
- 1: What is the name of the boy in this 1982 sci-fi film? A: ELLIOTT
- 2: Storage compartment found on the passenger side of a car’s dashboard A: GLOVEBOX
- 3: What is this creamy dip? A: COOLWHIP
- 4: A rite of _______ is a ritual marking an important stage in one’s life A: PASSAGE
- 5: Zombies are these, but surprisingly spry A: CORPSES
- 6: Main division of a book, typically with a number or title A: CHAPTER
- 7: A slip of paper required to claim your seat on a plane, train, or at an event A: TICKET
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.