Word Craze Answers Level 82
All the questions of Level 82 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 82
- 1: Question in “Jeopardy!” A: Answer
- 2: First letters of the following answers are related to which profession? A: Doctor
- 3: Exercise is good for your ______ A: Health
- 4: Add insult to ______ A: Injury
- 5: Permit to drive A: License
- 6: Musical instrument often associated with a church A: Organ
- 7: This is how to improve a skill A: Practice
- 8: Type of fiction based on imagined future A: Science
- 9: Trick or _____ A: Treat
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.