Word Craze Answers Level 83
All the questions of Level 83 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 83
- 1: This 2018 DC movie stars Jason Momoa in a battle over the seas A: Aquaman
- 2: Period to say “Nighty-night” A: Bedtime
- 3: It’s said to be bad luck if this animal crosses your path A: Blackcat
- 4: Military recruits go there to train A: Bootcamp
- 5: This actor’s last name at birth, changed to avoid appearances of nepotism, was this A: Coppola
- 6: What biology term does this represent? A: Genepool
- 7: Honeycombs and snowflakes naturally take on this geometric shape A: Hexagon
- 8: Returning a book late to the library might incur these A: Latefees
- 9: Unused, often amusing recordings left over after filming A: Outtakes
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.