Word Craze Answers Level 83
All the questions of Level 83 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 83
- 1: Court verdict that says the defendant committed the crime A: GUILTY
- 2: Food that conforms to Jewish dietary regulations A: KOSHER
- 3: ______ Hills, a city in Los Angeles where movie stars live A: BEVERLY
- 4: What Southeast Asian country does this flag belong to? A: THAILAND
- 5: Personal cleanliness A: HYGIENE
- 6: Mythical creature that is half eagle and half lion A: GRIFFIN
- 7: Carnivorous pack animals who supported Scar in “The Lion King” A: HYENAS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.