Word Craze Answers Level 86
All the questions of Level 86 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 86
- 1: Singer who sang “Rolling in the Deep” A: Adele
- 2: Chess piece beside the queen or king A: Bishop
- 3: What 90’s punk band of “Basket Case” is shown here? A: Greenday
- 4: To draw in breath A: Inhale
- 5: If two people are very similar, you can say they’re “two __ _ ____” A: Ofakind
- 6: A garden of fruit-producing trees and plants A: Orchard
- 7: #4 was first portrayed in a movie by Christopher _____ A: Reeve
- 8: Who’s the boss of these little guys and gals? A: Santa
- 9: You definitely want to avoid this part of a bee A: Stinger
- 10: This actor played this powerful superhero in the DC universe A: Superman
- 11: Decorative Christmas ring of leaves, often found on a door A: Wreath
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.