Word Craze Answers Level 86
All the questions of Level 86 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 86
- 1: The NHL team of this Michigan city is the Red Wings A: DETROIT
- 2: A dizzy feeling; name of a Hitchcock movie A: VERTIGO
- 3: What is this type of diagram? A: BARGRAPH
- 4: The state of being grossly overweight A: OBESITY
- 5: Underground fortification that defends against bombs and other attacks A: BUNKER
- 6: A revolt on a ship A: MUTINY
- 7: What region of the US is this? A: MIDWEST
- 8: Ocean which can be seen off the West Coast of the US A: PACIFIC
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.