Word Craze Answers Level 87
All the questions of Level 87 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 87
- 1: A _____ peek is an advanced viewing of something before it goes public A: SNEAK
- 2: How do you stop this from going off? A: DEFUSE
- 3: As income increases, people buy more ______ goods as compared to necessity goods A: LUXURY
- 4: Salty luxury spread made from fish eggs A: CAVIAR
- 5: The writer of a book or other written work is credited as this A: AUTHOR
- 6: Military haircut, named for the sound of the electric clipper used to create it A: BUZZCUT
- 7: Ammunition for firearms A: BULLETS
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.