Word Craze Answers Level 91
All the questions of Level 91 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 91
- 1: Horse-riding gunslinger; a central figure in many Westerns A: COWBOY
- 2: A giant panda’s staple food A: BAMBOO
- 3: Which Scandinavian country is this? A: NORWAY
- 4: The study of records of humanity’s past A: HISTORY
- 5: First name of the theoretical physicist Einstein A: ALBERT
- 6: General feeling of tiredness and exhaustion A: FATIGUE
- 7: Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars is better known by his future form, Darth _____ A: VADER
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.