Word Craze Answers Level 93
All the questions of Level 93 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 93
- 1: [Relational] #4 of a tree A: Branch
- 2: [Amend] Intuition A: Hunch
- 3: [Amend] Go out on a ___ A: Limb
- 4: [Amend] Green garnish in a margarita A: Lime
- 5: [Morph] Replace #6’s “went quickly” with “a play on words” to get “hit” A: Punch
- 6: [Amend] Type of dressing A: Ranch
- 7: [Anagram] It can never be turned back A: Time
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.