Word Craze Answers Level 93
All the questions of Level 93 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 93
- 1: What is this meat that shares a name with an iconic sheep puppet? A: LAMBCHOP
- 2: Comfy fabric used to cover a sleeping person A: BLANKET
- 3: Decoration that sticks to fridges but not walls A: MAGNET
- 4: What is this measuring instrument called? A: CALIPER
- 5: A “______ entendre” is a phrase with a hidden second meaning A: DOUBLE
- 6: Ancient Egyptians would _______ their pharaohs after they died A: MUMMIFY
- 7: Iconic yellow avian from Sesame Street A: BIGBIRD
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.