Word Craze Answers Level 95
All the questions of Level 95 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 95
- 1: What generational phenomenon are these? A: Agegaps
- 2: ________ Gangster ( 2007 crime drama starring Denzel Washington as criminal Frank Lucas) A: American
- 3: A building that contains several rentable living spaces A: Apartment
- 4: Place in Los Angeles where stars are made A: Hollywood
- 5: What’s the name of this character from “The Simpsons?” A: Homer
- 6: Mass phenomenon marked by abnormal excitement or frenzied behavior A: Hysteria
- 7: What is the first name of this British actor known for his distinctive Cockney accent? A: Michael
- 8: Exams that take place halfway through college courses A: Midterms
- 9: Something that has a realistic chance of occurring is this A: Possible
- 10: An informal, spur of the moment photo A: Snapshot
- 11: Alice sat with the Mad Hatter at this event A: Teaparty
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.