Word Craze Answers Level 97
All the questions of Level 97 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 97
- 1: Who is this DC villain? A: JOKER
- 2: Able to be eaten with no ill effects A: EDIBLE
- 3: First book of the Old Testament A: GENESIS
- 4: What word does this represent? A: ADVICE
- 5: Mix this sour liquid with oil to get a salad dressing A: VINEGAR
- 6: Tony Hawk and Bucky Lasek are these types of athletes A: SKATERS
- 7: Hotel worker who brings guests’ luggage to their rooms A: BELLHOP
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.