Word Craze Answers Level 111
All the questions of Level 111 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 111
- 1: To insert periods, commas, and other marks into text A: PUNCTUATE
- 2: When someone falls off a ship, the crew might yell “man _______!” A: OVERBOARD
- 3: Something completely unexpected; a type of tricky baseball pitch A: CURVEBALL
- 4: What US city is this located in? A: LOSANGELES
- 5: Arabic dancing style featuring complex torso movements and exotic dress A: BELLYDANCE
- 6: Dense jungles characterized by higher than usual precipitation A: RAINFOREST
- 7: ________-Benz, a German luxury car brand A: MERCEDES
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.