Word Craze Answers Level 1533
All the questions of Level 1533 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1533
- 1: Cows and bulls, collectively A: CATTLE
- 2: Unable to react due to shock A: STUNNED
- 3: To praise extravagantly A: GLORIFY
- 4: The stop sign shape A: OCTAGON
- 5: Physically joined by an adhesive A: BONDED
- 6: To achieve one’s goals A: SUCCEED
- 7: Attached or connected to A: AFFIXED
- 8: A genus of a flower whose name means “testicle”, occurs mainly in Europe and Northwest Africa A: ORCHIS
- 9: To produce printed copies, usually for sale A: PUBLISH
- 10: Accumulation of unhandled matters or work A: BACKLOG
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.