Word Craze Answers Level 1567
All the questions of Level 1567 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1567
- 1: Strife or conflict A: DISCORD
- 2: Wanted A: DESIRED
- 3: The North Star A: POLARIS
- 4: To secretly plot together A: COLLUDE
- 5: A beach holiday mark on one’s body A: TANLINE
- 6: There’s no free version of this meal, it’s said A: LUNCH
- 7: Had lawful possession of A: OWNED
- 8: One who throws things to others in sports A: PASSER
- 9: Deep inlet of the Pacific Ocean in northwest Washington A: PUGET
- 10: One who leeches off others without giving in return A: MOOCHER
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.