Word Craze Answers Level 1579
All the questions of Level 1579 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1579
- 1: Unwelcome omen A: BADSIGN
- 2: Disarms a venomous snake by removing its teeth A: DEFANGS
- 3: Plunged headfirst into water A: DIVED
- 4: Added a shiny finish to A: GLOSSED
- 5: Unit of mass often used for precious stones A: CARAT
- 6: A competitive sledding sport where the racer lies down on their back and steers with their calves A: LUGE
- 7: Mentions, especially in an academic work A: CITES
- 8: Covered with ivy, like some brick walls A: VINED
- 9: Drawn or enticed by another’s charisma A: CHARMED
- 10: Tempting or baiting A: LURING
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.