Word Craze Answers Level 163
All the questions of Level 163 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 163
- 1: What can this insect make you feel? A: ITCHY
- 2: The Milky Way is this type of celestial body A: GALAXY
- 3: Land surrounded by water on all sides A: ISLAND
- 4: Something that can be chosen for a particular situation A: OPTION
- 5: Car used to carry a coffin to a funeral A: HEARSE
- 6: A movie that uses a similar plot to the original, but is enhanced for a modern audience A: REMAKE
- 7: Underground passageway through a mountain A: TUNNEL
- 8: Hard keratin at the end of one’s fingers and toes A: NAILS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.