Word Craze Answers Level 1769
All the questions of Level 1769 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1769
- 1: Tiredness from traveling by plane A: JETLAG
- 2: To die or depart from life A: DECEASE
- 3: A favorable or encouraging sign A: GOODOMEN
- 4: Following someone secretly, as a detective might A: TAILING
- 5: Places that shelter ships from dangerous waters A: HARBORS
- 6: Brought something back to its former glory A: RESTORED
- 7: Someone who is well-spoken or clear in expression is this A: ELOQUENT
- 8: Turned white via chemicals A: BLEACHED
- 9: Family-friendly vehicles A: MINIVANS
- 10: To put a mark in a checkbox A: TICKOFF
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.