Word Craze Answers Level 1783
All the questions of Level 1783 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1783
- 1: Extremely wicked people A: FIENDS
- 2: Zodiac sign for the crab A: CANCER
- 3: Dazed state, perhaps from hypnosis A: TRANCE
- 4: To be ready to do something at anytime A: STANDBY
- 5: Scowled or looked at someone in an angry way A: GLARED
- 6: Coming up with a new way to say something A: COINING
- 7: Clobbered, as with hail A: PELTED
- 8: Insurance document outlining terms and conditions A: POLICY
- 9: Formed a heap of mass, such as laundry or leaves A: PILEDUP
- 10: To stand in line until it’s your turn A: QUEUE
- 11: Magazine installments, usually monthly A: ISSUES
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.