Word Craze Answers Level 1797
All the questions of Level 1797 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 1797
- 1: Someone who deserves sympathy is this A: PITIFUL
- 2: Given an excessive amount of money A: OVERPAID
- 3: Losing strength, as with a muscle A: WASTING
- 4: A pause or break in activity A: INTERVAL
- 5: Records and reversible jackets are this A: TWOSIDED
- 6: Someone who attends to passengers during a flight A: STEWARD
- 7: The body’s most abundant mineral A: CALCIUM
- 8: Directs criticism or attention away from oneself A: DEFLECTS
- 9: To become friends again after a disagreement A: PATCHUP
- 10: Spilled secret information to the public A: LEAKED
- 11: Causing harm to something or someone A: DAMAGING
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.