Word Craze Answers Level 181
All the questions of Level 181 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 181
- 1: Negatively charged particle A: ELECTRON
- 2: You can’t make one of these without breaking a few eggs A: OMELETTE
- 3: Sports spectators sit in these A: BLEACHERS
- 4: Phrase; be aware of, remember A: BEARINMIND
- 5: A device that keeps bird eggs in the right conditions to hatch A: INCUBATOR
- 6: Holiday celebrated the day after Christmas in the UK and parts of Europe A: BOXINGDAY
- 7: What is this aquatic bird feature? A: WEBBEDFEET
- 8: What are they making? A: FRENCHFRIES
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.