Word Craze Answers Level 2127
All the questions of Level 2127 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 2127
- 1: How someone walks to avoid detection A: TIPTOE
- 2: “Click It or Ticket” item A: SEATBELT
- 3: Places where people keep their metaphorical skeletons? A: CLOSETS
- 4: Internet location A: WEBSITE
- 5: Cherished object passed down in a family A: HEIRLOOM
- 6: Underground warfare tactic A: GUERILLA
- 7: A single sound in language A: SYLLABLE
- 8: Someone evil in nature is this A: MALIGN
- 9: Skips some sounds when speaking A: ELIDES
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.