Word Craze Answers Level 25
All the questions of Level 25 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 25
- 1: This gemstone is the hardest mineral in the world A: Diamond
- 2: What is this gemstone? A: Emerald
- 3: The birthstone for October is this gemstone A: Opal
- 4: In “SpongeBob SquarePants”, a whale character shares a name with this gemstone A: Pearl
- 5: Deep-red gemstone A: Ruby
- 6: This blue gemstone is the traditional gift for a 45th wedding anniversary A: Sapphire
- 7: In the Middle Ages, any yellow gemstone was referred to as this A: Topaz
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.