Word Craze Answers Level 67
All the questions of Level 67 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 67
- 1: Performer of feats of balance and agility, sometimes in a circus A: Acrobat
- 2: What the scarecrow in “The Wizard of Oz” was looking for A: Brain
- 3: How you feel after spinning in circles for some time A: Dizzy
- 4: It’s found under the hood of a car A: Engine
- 5: This is always in front of you, but cannot be seen A: Future
- 6: What hobby is this kit used for? A: Sewing
- 7: A _____ eclipse occurs when the Moon comes between Earth and the Sun A: Solar
- 8: It’s measured by a watch A: Time
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.