Word Craze Answers Level 8
All the questions of Level 8 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 8
- 1: A coffee made with espresso and steamed milk A: LATTE
- 2: The side of the road you drive on in the US A: RIGHT
- 3: What type of athlete is this? A: BOXER
- 4: What kind of corn has this coloration? A: CANDY
- 5: Warrior’s handheld defensive gear A: SHIELD
- 6: The family of one’s spouse, collectively A: INLAWS
- 7: A common greeting in France is to kiss these parts of the face A: CHEEKS
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.