Word Craze Answers Level 8
All the questions of Level 8 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 8
- 1: To have a ____ is to have a submerging warm soak A: Bath
- 2: A lungful of air A: Breath
- 3: Third planet from the sun A: Earth
- 4: One of twelve in a year A: Month
- 5: Birds fly in this direction for the winter A: South
- 6: Chewing need A: Teeth
- 7: Alternative to dare A: Truth
For more Word Craze Solutions open the homepage link.