Word Craze Answers Level 89
All the questions of Level 89 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 89
- 1: What is this place you fill medicine prescriptions at? A: PHARMACY
- 2: Shiny paste-on symbol of achievement for children A: GOLDSTAR
- 3: Giant ape who climbed the Empire State Building A: KINGKONG
- 4: How does this animal resist the cold? A: BLUBBER
- 5: Underwater plant used to wrap sushi rolls A: SEAWEED
- 6: A crack or break, especially in bones A: FRACTURE
- 7: In photography, the amount of light that reaches the film A: EXPOSURE
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.