Word Craze Answers Level 89
All the questions of Level 89 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 89
- 1: Surf that can be served with “turf” A: Seafood
- 2: She #6 these by the seashore A: Seashells
- 3: There’s no telling if this is to be kept A: Secret
- 4: Like a safe, hopefully A: Secure
- 5: Exchanges goods for payment A: Sells
- 6: What “The Lost World” is to “Jurassic Park” A: Sequel
- 7: Someone who performs duties for others, especially in a domestic setting A: Servant
- 8: Drainage channel for waste A: Sewer
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.