Word Craze Answers Level 127
All the questions of Level 127 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 127
- 1: “As American as ____ __” A: APPLEPIE
- 2: Hunter who fought Arnie and Aliens, in separate films A: PREDATOR
- 3: What is this swimming stroke? A: FREESTYLE
- 4: Chocolate ice cream flavor with nuts and marshmallows A: ROCKYROAD
- 5: Bart Simpson is in this in every episode intro A: DETENTION
- 6: To listen in on a conversation not meant for you A: EAVESDROP
- 7: There are two on the US map A: CAROLINAS
- 8: When you put money in a bank for safekeeping, you are making a _______ A: DEPOSIT
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.