Word Craze Answers Level 128
All the questions of Level 128 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 128
- 1: Traditional Mexican headwear of great size A: SOMBRERO
- 2: Someone who works in the same place as you A: COWORKER
- 3: “Beauty is in the eye of the _________” means beauty is subjective A: BEHOLDER
- 4: What is this meteorological term? A: CLIMATE
- 5: Grain-based food, typically eaten at breakfast, with milk A: CEREALS
- 6: What opposites do A: ATTRACT
- 7: Shaken percussion instrument popular in Latin music A: MARACAS
- 8: Watery disaster caused by an underwater earthquake A: TSUNAMI
- 9: A person who is key to an organization A: KINGPIN
- 10: Pretend to sing live by matching mouth movement to a recording A: LIPSYNC
For more Word Craze Answers open the homepage link.