Word Craze Answers Level 147
All the questions of Level 147 in Word Craze are listed below with their respective accurate solution. We play each new level ourselves and it’s probable that mistakes can happen. In case of spotting an error or a missing answer, you are kindly invited to comment in the comment section below and help us notice and fix it, so we can help our visitors and community around here. The answers are sorted either alphabetically or according to their length (of the answers, shortest first).
Alright, here are the solutions:
Word Craze Answer Level 147
- 1: Singers and performers aspire to go to this famous street in New York A: BROADWAY
- 2: Iconic giant lizard who terrorizes Japan and fights other giant monsters A: GODZILLA
- 3: Pocket money regularly given by parents to their kids A: ALLOWANCE
- 4: What is this deep-fried side dish? A: HUSHPUPPY
- 5: Journey back to health from injury or illness A: RECOVERY
- 6: “________ to entry” are factors that make it difficult to enter an industry A: BARRIERS
- 7: How was this food cooked? A: DEEPFRIED
- 8: Residential areas in the outer edges of a city A: SUBURBS
For more Word Craze Answer open the homepage link.